On the 10,000 Words blog Elana Zak rounds up seven social media resources which journalists can make use of when reporting on the Olympics in London this year. This includes the recently launched Explore London 2012 Facebook page, as well as the “Olympic Athletes Hub” and the official London 2012 Twitter accounts.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- IOC approves blogging athletes for Beijing – with strict rules
- A guide to newspapers on Twitter
- Facebook appoints Mashable community manager in new journalism role
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 11 pointers on Facebook pages
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 30 specialist search engines