In this post on Media Helping Media, David Brewer runs through some advice on how to most effectively manage the contacts you’ve sourced within Twitter, from how to select key contacts to follow to keeping contacts organised such as by using lists.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – setting up a media business
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create Flipboard sections with Twitter lists
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Using lists on Twitter
- #Tip: Curation considerations for journalists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – adding interest lists on Facebook