In a Poynter how-to Kelly Fincham hears from digital journalists such as Liz Heron from the Wall Street Journal and Lauren McCullough of Breaking News about what ethical considerations and dangers journalists should be aware of when using Facebook. She produces a list of seven tips as a result.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – improving use of audio in multimedia reporting
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 11 pointers on Facebook pages
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – avoiding common mistakes in web writing
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Using Facebook to find stories
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – live streaming on Facebook