On the European Journalism Centre website Kathlyn Clore has produced a useful list of ten tips for improving travel journalism and ensuring your writing is “authentic and informed”. Tips include making the most of social media to engage your audience along the way and pointers on pitching the end article.
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – eight tips on establishing yourself as a freelancer
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Creating engaging interactives
- #Tip of the day for journalists: making more of LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day for journalists: How to avoid errors on social media when covering election
- #Tip of the day for journalists – creating freelance opportunities