The Next Web has nine Chrome extensions “that you should try right now”. Several of the suggestions are of use to journalists, such as Writer.
At the end of last year we produced a list of 10 free apps in the Chrome web store that journalists should know about.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use iPiccy for preparing images for the web
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try SocialBro for real-time Twitter analytics
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Browser advice
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use Transcribe for typing quotes from audio
- #Tip: Some useful Chrome extensions for reporters