The Guardian’s online noticeboard n0tice opened its API this week.
One of the many things digital news outlets can now do is create crowdmaps, taking information posted on n0tice. A post on n0tice explains how to do this.
The Guardian has used content from n0tice, Flickr and the Guardian’s own site to create a crowdmap of the Olympic torch relay around the country.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to create a live Flickr and tweet map
- Guardian’s n0tice launches Facebook sharing app
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – get to know the n0tice api
- Nashua Telegraph experimenting with Qik
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – find out how many of your Twitter followers are fakes