In a press release issued yesterday the BBC announced the latest traffic statistics for BBC.com, which was said to have recorded 15 million unique users across Europe in the first quarter of the year.
Figures relating to accessing BBC news on mobile devices were also reported, with visits of “around 8.5 million users” across the world visiting the BBC News websites and apps on mobiles or tablets “in an average month”.
- NOTW website sees record traffic after Stephen Gately report
- National Readership Survey infographic illustrates rise in digital magazine and newspaper reading
- Eight lessons for publishers from comScore’s new report on mobile
- Tablets and mobiles boost BBC iPlayer use
- FT web app has been used 1m times