Tweetbot, a Twitter client app for iOS and a previous Journalism.co.uk app of the week, has added Storify integration.
Users of the iPhone and iPad Tweetbot app can now easily Storify a conversation they spot on Twitter.
There is no need to move away from Tweetbot to Storify, a tool to allow the curation of social media content, all is done with a swipe and three taps within the app.
Just swipe right on a tweet that is part of a conversation, tweet the conversation and it is automatically Storified.
If you don’t have a Storify account one will be created.
The 2.3 update was released yesterday. Those with the app can update, new users can download from the App Store for £1.99.
Here is a Storify explaining how it works.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: Use Tweetbot to mute tweets auto-posted by other apps
- App of the week for journalists: Tweetbot
- Tool of the week for journalists: Conweets, for tracking Twitter conversations
- Storify stories now on news reader app Pulse
- #Tip of the day for journalists – newsgathering with social media