App of the week: Viddy
What is it? Viddy is like Instagram but for video instead of photos. It allows you to share 15 second clips instantly via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, email or SMS.
How is it of use to journalists? Journalists frequently share pictures and videos via Twitter and other social media. Viddy offers one way of doing this from an iPhone.
Have you got a favourite app that you use as a journalist? Fill in this form to nominate an app for Journalism.co.uk’s app of the week for journalists.
- App of the week for journalists – Flipboard
- App of the week for journalists: Vodio, ‘Flipboard for video’
- App of the week: 360 Panorama, for ‘multilayered storytelling’
- App of the week for journalists – Teleportd, location-based Twitter and Facebook image search
- App of the week for journalists – TinyVox, for recording and sharing audio notes