On the International Journalists’ Network website Margaret Looney outlines how journalists can use Visual.ly to produce free infographics.
Announced at SXSW, Visual.ly presents its new tool that makes data visualization easy – Visual.ly Create, enabling users to create free infographics in a snap.
As Looney explains the resulting infographic could be embedded on a website or saved, “or you can use the site as a portfolio for all of your graphics by directing visitors to your profile”.
Journalism.co.uk wrote about the tool last year, see the post at this link.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip: Try creating a CV infographic based on your LinkedIn profile
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create infographics with Easel.ly
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – creating infographics
- NYTimes.com: New York Times presents its ‘Innovation Portfolio’