A new feature announced by Facebook last week was Interest Lists: “an easy way for journalists and other people to curate feeds around their beat or topical coverage area.”
According to Facebook’s announcement journalists can create lists of pages and people around topics of interest, which could be a reporter’s patch or niche.
You will start to see updates that highlight posts from the list in your News Feeds and others will be able to subscribe to the List as well. This makes keeping up with news that interests you even easier.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – adding interest lists on Facebook
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – be ruthless with your RSS feeds
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – create Flipboard sections with Twitter lists
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on travel journalism
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – convert RSS feeds to email newsletters