Chatterbox Analytics provides “tools that enable brands and companies to identify and engage with their community of consumers in online interactive media”, according to its website.
The company,which is a spin off from a group at Queen Mary University of London, sent us a tweet to invite others to sign up for free.
We’ve just signed up to the free beta trial. You can too by following the link above or in the tweet.
— Chatterbox Analytics (@cbanalytics) March 3, 2012
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try SocialBro for real-time Twitter analytics
- Poynter: How to set up Newsbeat, real-time analytics tool for news sites
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – capturing the value of social media using Google Analytics
- Mashable: Five tools to better time your tweets
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – social media filtering