Buffer, a platform that allows you to schedule and post tweets and social media posts at the best times, has today announced that it has acquired Dig Dig, a WordPress plugin that combines social media sharing buttons into one “floating share bar”.
The bar, similar to the one used by technology blog Mashable (such as in this article), allows you to display sharing buttons at the top or bottom of blog posts and offers sharing buttons such as online pinboard Pinterest and Buffer.
Since acquiring the plugin, Buffer says it has “refreshed the design of the plugin and worked out many bugs”.
- Tool of the week for journalists – Buffer, for scheduling tweets
- #jpod: What is the best time and frequency to post to Twitter and Facebook?
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 10 social media tips for bloggers
- #Tip: How often should you be posting to social media?
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to cross-post Google+ posts to a WordPress blog