Mashable has produced a handy social media guide for bloggers.
It includes advice on embracing bookmarking site Pinterest, such as adding a “Pin It” button to enable readers to pin articles from your blog or news site.
Pinterest is the hot new frontier for bloggers.
Pinterest is the cool new kid, and all of the bloggers are scrambling to establish a presence there. Pin your best photos onto themed boards with links to a relevant blog post. Blogs with strong visual content, like fashion, food, design, crafts and travel, are a natural fit. Infographics will also do quite well. Dont forget to add a Pinterest plugin (like the Pinterest “Pin It” Button for WordPress users) to make it easy for your readers to share your content on their Pinterest boards.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more pins on Pinterest
- App of week for journalists: WordPress, now with easy comments moderation
- Guardian blogs complete move to new technology platform
- #Tip: Add the ‘send to Kindle’ button to your site or blog
- Media release: PR Newswire launches tailored site for bloggers