Tool of the week: Press Pass
What is it? A new tool to allow you to search for journalists on Twitter
How is it of use to journalists? Press Pass allows you to search for journalists on Twitter by “beat, media outlet or region”.
It is not an exhaustive list as yet. For example, there are 400 New York Times journalists active on Twitter, but only 275 listed on Press Pass at the last check.
Journalists can asked to be added by tweeting to say they report on a beat, work for a title or cover a region.
- Tool of the week for journalists: Muck Rack
- The top 10 most-read stories on Journalism.co.uk, 18-24 February
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Twitter techniques for journalists
- Tool of the week for journalists – Facebook Search
- Tool of the week for journalists – Greplin, to search your private files and profiles