TheNextWeb has a post outlining some of the best ways journalists can make use of LinkedIn, such as by simply searching for contacts or looking at the financial results of companies of interest.
Journalism.co.uk has also recently compiled a list of ten tips for journalists on using the platform, and a podcast on making the most of the site which includes an interview with Krista Canfield, senior manager of corporate communications (consumer PR) at LinkedIn.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day for journalists: making more of LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – using LinkedIn for reporting and job hunting
- #jpod: How journalists can best use LinkedIn
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – making the most of LinkedIn groups
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – video interviewing