App of the week: Blogsy
What is it and how is it of use to journalists? Blogsy is a blogging solution for iPad users.
In this post, Adam Tinworth, a blogger for more than 10 years, points out the problems with writing and posting from his tablet.
iPad blogging landscape has been a horrible, barren mess, with barely any decent blogging apps to be seen. Most blog platforms’ editors didn’t function in mobile Safari in any useful way. Blogging using the iPad was, at best, a challenge and, at worst, an impossibility.
He has tried and tested Blogsy, using it to write and file this post, finding that it “works very well”.
These videos teach the various swipe, drag and drop techniques.
Reviews: Blogsy gets four stars in the iTunes App Store.
Have you got a favourite app that you use as a journalist? Fill in this form to nominate an app for Journalism.co.uk’s app of the week for journalists.
- App of the week for journalists: Vodio, ‘Flipboard for video’
- App of the week for journalists – Capture, a single-click video app for your home screen
- App of the week for journalists – Flipboard
- App of week for journalists: WordPress, now with easy comments moderation
- App of the week for journalists – Pro HDR, for better photos (without an iPhone 4S)