You can check the score of your Facebook page using EdgeRank Checker.
There is no charge to run a score search and find out the best and worst days for your Facebook page.
You can find out more on EdgeRank, Facebook’s newsfeed algorithm, by reading our guide on how to best post news on Twitter and Facebook. Tip number five explains how EdgeRank filters your fans’ newsfeeds to give them the news that Facebook thinks they will be most interested in
You can become a fan of Journalism.co.uk on Facebook.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Why Facebook comments are worth more than likes
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk: timing your Facebook posts
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – 11 pointers on Facebook pages
- How newspapers can use Facebook more effectively
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to get more Facebook likes, comments and shares