Data journalists and anyone interested in the field should take a look at ScraperWiki’s new screencasts.
There’s a link to them on Nicola Hughes’ DataMinerUK blog.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Followjourn @datamineruk Nicola Hughes/data journalist #newsrw
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – data journalism checklist
- Data Miner: Liberating Cabinet Office spending data
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to ask for data under FoI
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to set up a recording studio