If you usually crop, resize, fix and add borders to images using Photoshop, there is a free web app you should know about.
iPiccy is a web app available in the Chrome store that will help you perform basic image edits.
It will save you from launching Photoshop and is worth remembering when you find yourself working on a computer without an image editing application.
Click this link for 10 free Chrome web apps that journalists should know about.
Tipster: Sarah Marshall
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link– we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – nine Chrome extensions worth knowing about
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – use Transcribe for typing quotes from audio
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – try SocialBro for real-time Twitter analytics
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – alternatives to Photoshop
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – how to scrape web pages