The Guardian’s long-awaited iPad app was launched yesterday (Thursday, 13 October).
The news app is closer in reading experience to the print edition than to the constantly updated Guardian.co.uk.
This week’s #jpod hears from the Guardian’s digital marketing manager, Steve Wing; media blogger Daniel Bentley and James Weeks, who leads Sky News’ mobile strategy.
You can hear future podcasts by signing up to the Journalism.co.uk iTunes podcast feed.
- #Podcast: Lessons in mobile-first news from Metro, Breaking News and Circa
- #jpod: How Apple’s Newsstand is revolutionising the publishing industry
- #Podcast – Career advice for aspiring sports journalists
- #Podcast: Managing user-generated content in breaking news
- #Podcast: The rise of microvideo in online news