In this podcast Journalism.co.uk’s technology correspondent Sarah Marshall finds out some useful tips on the different ways journalists and news organisations can use a multitude of publishing tools to tell integrated stories, across text, audio, social media and video.
The podcast features advice from the integrated storytelling panel at news:rewired – connected journalism: multimedia producer Adam Westbrook, co-founder of Storify Xavier Damman and executive producer for Guardian.co.uk Stephen Abbott.
Tipster: Rachel McAthy
If you have a tip you would like to submit to us at Journalism.co.uk email us using this link – we will pay a fiver for the best ones published.
- #jpod: Lessons in digital storytelling from Storify and the Guardian
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – an ‘online video shopping list ‘
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – free multimedia tools
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – multimedia tools
- You can now add SoundCloud recordings to Storify