Over on Journalism.co.uk’s event site for news:rewired, technology correspondent Sarah Marshall runs through ten free collaboration tools for journalists, to enable journalists to work with each other creatively. Tools on the list include online video editing platform Stroome, data social network BuzzData and sharing document platform DocumentCloud.
news:rewired – connected journalism takes place on 6 October at MSN HQ in London, where digital journalism experts will discuss the opportunities for collaboration in the newsroom and with the wider community.
- PromotionWorld: How sharing documents can help with SEO
- Tool of the week for journalists – DocumentCloud, to analyse documents as data
- DocumentCloud aims to release a public beta in March 2010
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – nine new data tools
- Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – share group work with Scribd