The Wall Street Journal is one example of a news organisation which uses the check-in app Foursquare to engage with a mobile and social online community.
In this podcast technology correspondent Sarah Marshall speaks to social media editor of the WSJ Zach Seward about the newspaper’s experiments in using Foursquare and to Eric Friedman, director of business development at Foursquare, about how journalists and publishers can best use the platform.
Sign up to our iTunes podcast feed for future audio.
- #Podcast – Homepage analytics: A look at ‘front door’ traffic to news sites
- #jpod: The week’s top stories from Journalism.co.uk, 5 November 2010
- #jpod: The week’s top stories from Journalism.co.uk, 17 December 2010
- #jpod: The week’s biggest media stories on Journalism.co.uk, 20 August 2010
- #jpod: The week’s biggest news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 27 August 2010