You can now view Storify stories as slideshows. The platform, which allows you to curate social media and web content, now lets you convert any Storify to a slideshow by simply adding “/slideshow” at the end of the URL of a Storify.
You can then embed the slideshow into a blog post or article. There are details of how to do that in this Storify blog post.
According to a post on Storify’s blog:
Slideshows were originally designed for TV, to make it easy to show a story on a monitor during a newscast or other show. But really, they could be used for anything – displays at live events such as conferences, or also for business and social media presentations created with Storify.
- Five stories to inspire you to try Storify – which anyone can now join
- New record for Storify as US bus monitor Storify gets more than 1.5m views
- Tool of the week for journalists: Story Wheel, for easy audio slideshows
- You can now add SoundCloud recordings to Storify
- #Tip: Get a photo byline for your Storify stories in Google search results