Barely a month old and already with more than 20 million users, Google+ has been adopted by many journalists. But how are they using it? Will it change the way we use other social networks? And, as one journalist forecast soon after its launch, could it be the “death of Twitter”?
Journalism.co.uk’s Sarah Marshall speaks to two journalists who have embraced the newest social network: Benjamin Cohen, technology correspondent for Channel 4 News, and freelance broadcast journalist Robert Schutlz.
Sign up to Journalism.co.uk’s iTunes podcast feed for future audio.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Four audio guides to using social media as a journalist
- #Podcast: How technology is spurring citizen journalism in Kenya
- Social magazine app Flipboard adds audio
- All Facebook: Facebook patents ‘The News Feed’
- Journalism.co.uk is ‘pick of the week’ on Google Currents