In the audio below we speak to Norwegian journalist Kristine Lowe about the explosion in Oslo this afternoon (22 July). Lowe was working in the VG newspaper offices located opposite a government building seriously damaged when the attack took place.
The newspaper offices were also damaged in the attack, she told us.
Read our report on the explosion here.
- Norway: Journalism school to revise curriculum in aftermath of terror attacks
- Slideshare: research tips for journalists from @colinmeek
- How Norwegian newspaper site is helping stranded travellers get home
- Norwegian newspaper reporters banned from filming rock festival
- #socialweb: Web 3.0 – the social web (video)