A guide to using LinkedIn to find sources, share stories, build online communities and increase social referrals to your news site.
In this week’s #jpod Journalism.co.uk technology correspondent Sarah Marshall speaks to Krista Canfield from LinkedIn to find out more about LinkedIn Today and how it has resulted in becoming a more important traffic driver than Twitter for TechCrunch.
The podcast also explores how freelancers can use LinkedIn to find work and John Barnes, managing director, digital strategy and development at B2B publishers Incisive Media explains how the firm’s publications use LinkedIn groups.
- Traffic from LinkedIn to BBC News jumps tenfold in six months
- Why news sites should consider adding the LinkedIn share button
- How social referral traffic stats get Twitter figures wrong
- #jpod – Google microsurveys: Lessons from the Texas Tribune and Adweek
- #Podcast: Industry experts share predictions for digital journalism in 2013