In this week’s podcast, we take a look at the launch of the Huffington Post UK, which went live on Wednesday. Alastair Campbell described the launch as having ‘perfect timing’ at a panel debate arranged by Huffington Post.
We spoke to editor-in-chief Carla Buzasi along with two Huffington Post bloggers. Patrick Smith, media commentator and editor of the Media Briefing also offers his thoughts on how he sees the site developing in future as well as the unpaid blogger debate.
You can sign up to our iTunes podcast feed for future audio.
- #jpod: The week’s top stories from Journalism.co.uk, 5 November 2010
- #jpod: The week’s top stories from Journalism.co.uk, 17 December 2010
- #jpod: The week’s biggest media stories on Journalism.co.uk, 20 August 2010
- #jpod: The week’s biggest news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 27 August 2010
- #jpod: The week’s biggest news stories from Journalism.co.uk, 3 September 2010