A quite spectacular picture mix up is still going strong on the Mirror website this morning, despite having been outed late last night.
Here’s a screengrab, because the page is surely going to change back into its proper civilian clothes any minute now.
Elsewhere on the site there appears to be a story about the superhero with no image, which just might give us a clue as to what’s happened here.
- Met police representatives and crime reporters before Leveson inquiry this week
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – embed a photo slideshow using Pinterest
- PIXSTA develops ‘image-to-image’ search engine
- Slewfootsnop: What are employers advertising for in journalism job ads?
- Photoshopped marathon pictures fool Sky News website