Who? Alastair Dant
Where? Alastair Dant is lead interactive technologist at the Guardian where builds everything from sporting guides to swingometers and is helping to define how rich media and data visualization play a role in the newsrooms of the future.
He is speaking in the Developing the Data Story session at news:rewired – noise to signal. The full agenda and booking details for the event on Friday, 27 May, can be found here.
Just as we like to supply you with fresh and innovative tips every day, we’re recommending journalists to follow online too. They might be from any sector of the industry: please send suggestions (you can nominate yourself) to sarah.booker at journalism.co.uk; or to @journalismnews.
- #Followjourn @coneee Conrad Quilty-Harper/journalist #newsrw
- #followjourn: @federicacocco – Federica Cocco/journalist #newsrw
- #Followjourn: @joncarrwest – Jon Carr-West/Director LGiU #newsrw
- #Followjourn: @markjones – Mark Jones/journalist #newsrw
- #followjourn: @greghadfield – Greg Hadfield/journalist #newsrw