The Professional Publishers Association has published the shortlist for its PPA Awards 2011 online, which can be found here.
The awards cover 22 categories in total, with the winners due to be announced at a ceremony on 15 June.
In the consumer magazine of the year category titles by Hachette Filipacchi UK, National Magazine Company, Conde Nast, IPC Media, BBC Magazines, ShortList Media, Dennis Publishing and Which? all made the cut.
- Empire and Nursing Times take online prizes at BSME Awards
- #Podcast – Apple Newsstand success stories: Future, Dennis and Conde Nast
- Property Week journalist takes top prize at PTC New Talent Awards
- British Society of Magazine Editors award winners
- Digital Spy: Digital Spy sold to Hachette Filipacchi