Last week I attended the media140 conference in Barcelona, which focused on the use of social technologies in journalism. The two-day event was filled with presentations, debates and demonstrations, and I’ve collected together my coverage from our blog and news pages below.
On the blog
- #media140 – Carlos Alonso’s favourite tools to finds stories behind the data
- NY Blogger Three: issued press credentials but still pursuing legal action
- #media140 – Jay Rosen’s eight points of the ‘great horizontal’
- Bloggers showing ‘plenty of interest’ in writing for HuffPo UK
- Huffington Post announces separate Twitter edition