Press critic, writer and professor of journalism at New York University, Jay Rosen, presented eight specific points within his presentation titled The Great Horizontal at #media140 today.
He described the ‘great horizontal’ as when people are connected across to other people as effectively as they are connected up to “big media”.
You can see each of his points Tweeted from his Twitter account which can be viewed here.
- Is World Journalism in Crisis? The podcasts
- Tool of the week for journalists – Formulists (use it before it disappears)
- Freelancers’ resources: ‘Podcast for Freelancers’
- Channel 4 runs online poll after Gordon Brown makes on-air ‘bigot’ gaffe
- Exciting experiment or nothing new? Bloggers’ take on Huffington Post UK