A post on Digital Trends website reports that LinkedIn has launched a news aggregation service as a way of increasing the length of time people spend on the site.
Think about it: How much time do you actually spend in LinkedIn.com? Unless you’re fine-tuning your profile or searching for potential employees, the answer is probably not a lot. Most of us are content to let our accounts sit there until we can post an addition to our resume. Of course LinkedIn knows this, which is why it’s launching LinkedIn Today.
- Why news sites should consider adding the LinkedIn share button
- Google +1 button is coming to AdWords – but how useful is it?
- Traffic from LinkedIn to BBC News jumps tenfold in six months
- comScore: Social media accounts for one out of every six minutes spent online in US
- Spinvox launches voice to social network application