As the CPS begins a fresh assessment of Met police evidence in the News of the World phone-hacking case, and coverage of the convoluted scandal is once again on the rise, the Observer has produced a graphic for the confused, showing how the major players fit together.
- Director of public prosecutions issues new statement on phone hacking
- Guardian’s phone hacking interactive: ‘The growing web’
- FT editor criticises Fleet Street for ‘conspiracy of silence’ over phone hacking
- Release: Guardian adds Observer to relaunched 7-day iPad edition
- The Guardian: Met asks News of the World for new phone-hacking evidence