Photojournalism competition Pictures of the Year international closes next Friday, 14th January, reports 10,000 words.
The competition is open to professional and student photographers who can submit entries in over 40 categories, including subcategories for last year’s major news events.
The competition winners will be announced after two weeks’ of live and public judging at the Missouri journalism school’s campus next month.
For more details on the competition and how to enter, see 10,000 words.
- The Guardian Awards for Digital Innovation open for entries
- Guardian launches Student Media Awards 2010
- Winners announced: Dart Awards for coverage of trauma
- NCTJ to launch new competition to find ‘Stars of the Future’
- Knight News Challenge 2012 ‘networks’ winners to be announced later today #newschallenge #civicmedia