As the second bail hearing of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange is about to start, take a look at some of the following Twitter accounts to follow what’s gone on in court so far and what’s happening outside.
Earlier today filmmaker Michael Moore announced he had added his name to the list of sureties for Assange.
- Independent: Vaughan Smith – ‘Why I’m sheltering Julian Assange’
- MediaGuardian: Follow Julian Assange’s extradition hearing live
- What was ‘first’ about tweeting from the Julian Assange bail hearing?
- Judge bans use of Twitter in Raoul Moat accomplices case
- UK Supreme Court to begin tweeting judgments @UKSupremeCourt