Last night Journalism.co.uk attended the Paul Foot Award 2010, which was presented to Clare Sambrook for her reports on the detention of families seeking asylum.
At the event, which is run by Private Eye and the Guardian, a Special Lifetime Campaign Award was also presented to Eamonn McCann, who spent 40 years reporting on events surrounding Bloody Sunday.
We speak to both winners about their work and their views on the investigative journalism industry. Listen to our jpod from the event below:
- Follow tonight’s Paul Foot Award ceremony
- Knight Foundation senior advisor receives Markoff award for investigative reporting fund
- New York Times takes two wins at George Polk Awards
- Awards round-up: Index on Censorship winners; Mind Journalism Awards; Paul Foot nominations call
- British Press Award winners 2009