Last week Journalism.co.uk attended the AOP Digital Publishing Summit, where speakers from across the news and business media industry discussed how media owners can improve their businesses for the future, from innovative content and new platforms to diverse revenue streams.
During the day we caught up with some of the speakers to hear more about what they saw for the future of the industry. Listen below for our podcast round-up of events from the day, including interviews with keynote speaker Jacek Utko, design director for Bonnier Business Press International, John Barnes, MD of digital at Incisive Media and Greg Beitchman, global editor for Reuters.
- #Podcast – Discussing user experience and news site design
- #wef12: What news outlets can learn from magazines on content presentation
- Little will be keynote speaker at the World Digital Publishing Conference
- Guardian Technology: Bonnier’s magazine of the future
- #mobilemedia11: FT web-based iPad and iPhone app a ‘wake-up call’ to publishers