Budding video journalists and future news presenters can apply for free TV production training as part of Bloomberg’s Broadcast Volunteer programme.
Applications are being accepted until 18 August for a September start and are open to anyone aged between 18-25, not in education, employment or training. Bloomberg advertise the programme as providing:
Eight days of intensive training in TV Production and Broadcasting skills plus three top-up sessions.
At least 80 hours volunteering at Roundhouse Studios in September and October 2010, putting your skills into practice by supporting Roundhouse TV and Film projects and documenting Roundhouse events.
Great work experience to put on your CV.
- Medill running course for ‘enterprising’ working journalists
- Safety training places for would-be foreign correspondents up for grabs
- Data, Twitter, blogging and more: 20 short courses for journalists
- Five key courses for journalists in September
- Reuters runs safety training course for Gaza journalists