A Thai newspaper has become the first in the country to produce a 3D photo edition of its newspaper, according to the Shaping the Future of the Newspaper blog.
The Bangkok Post, an English-language daily, published the special edition to celebrate its 64th anniversary.
The three-dimensional effect was also applied to the advertisements and to a special section called Our Pride, published in celebration of the newspaper recently winning the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers’ (WAN-IFRA) Best Overall Design award in Asia-Pacific and Middle East.
- Thailand to host World Editors Forum in June 2013
- Calling newspaper executives – participate in WAN-IFRA’s annual survey
- #WANIndia2009: Re-inventing the newspaper – Portugal’s i
- Editor and Publisher: Press freedom remains under serious threat, WAN Says
- #WANIndia2009: Audio – Google’s David Drummond on working with publishers