Many reporters are starting to move on from the world of HTML or CSS coding and getting to grips with more technical programming knowledge.
But web development isn’t for everyone, so how do you know if it will be right for you? Using some trusty know-how and specially selected questions, digital journalist Mark Luckie has tried to help reporters answer that very question.
His flowchart, shown below, is hosted on his 10,000 words blog.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – Editing audio on the go
- BBC director general answers readers questions online at Telegraph.co.uk
- The Digital Journalist’s Handbook goes on sale
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – inspiration for redundant journalists
- 10,000 Words: ‘How Twitter saved my journalism career’