Tracey Boyer looks at Touching Stories, an application developed for the iPad by two US, interactive design studios, which has been used to create a series of documentary films.
In the free app, directors Sean Ehringer, Erich Joiner, Tom Routson, Geordie Stephens and Jason Zada shot four short interactive documentaries and combined them into one storytelling interface called Touching Stories. The end result? An exhilarating choose-your-own-adventure where “you will be able to peel back more layers of the story by how you interact.”
Video below courtesy of Vimeo:
- First annual Vimeo Awards offer $25,000 grant to overall winner
- #Tip: Learn how to turn TV archive footage into interactive videos
- #Tip: Consider different video styles for digital journalism
- Happy Birthday to the Freedom of Information Act
- Mastering Multimedia: Improving video on newspaper websites