We caught up with speakers from Wednesday’s Association of Online Publishers forum, entitled Diversifying Revenues – Paywall, API or iPad?
Listen below for our podcast from the day’s events, with comments from: Tom Whitwell, assistant editor for online, the Times; Tim Gentry head of optimisation and effectiveness, the Guardian; Tom Wright publisher for Datagroup, Incisive Media; and Benedicte Autret, strategic partner manager, Google.
- #WEFHamburg: Google quiet on Newspass, debunks myth that it is at odds with paywalls
- Times are changing: an online jobs shuffle at Times Online
- Jobs round-up: Mobile moves and digital appointments at Guardian and Telegraph
- Consternation online for Times’ use of Edward Woodward blog tribute – Times responds
- #MarketBriefing: How audience measurement has increased digital revenues for Incisive Media