Developer Phil Gyford has created a rather nice website featuring the day’s Guardian, using the publication’s open content API: http://guardian.gyford.com/
His aim? To make it “as easy to browse through today’s newspaper as it would be with the print edition”.
Gyford writes on his blog about creating better online reading, addressing issues of ‘Friction’; ‘Readability’ and ‘Finishability’.
- Malcolm Coles: Why the Guardian’s future does look bleak
- Journalistopia: Things online editors can do to save their jobs
- Deadline.com: Variety going behind pay wall; The Hollywood Reporter could go online-only
- Economist launches apps for iPad and iPhone
- #jpod: Why the Guardian is taking a laid-back approach to news on the iPad