Brian Boyer, a news applications editor at US paper the Chicago Tribune, has compiled another great overview of some of the best news apps around created by news sites to visualise and explain data in stories.
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – advice on searching public sources of data
- #Tip of the day from Journalism.co.uk – apps for news
- New York Times/ProPublica’s DocumentCloud makes newspaper debut
- WindyCitizen.com: Does local news fail on social news sites?
- #podcast – How introducing Agile practices could help evolve the workings of a newsroom