A new blog has launched to showcase student media around the country: Ones to Watch. We’re pleased to note we (and some of our favourites) are on the blog roll.
Here’s the blurb:
Ones to Watch aims to provide easy access to UK student media and to showcase the work of the best aspiring journalists in the country.
The website is updated regularly with student journalism that demonstrates in-depth investigation, good interviewing technique, original topics and/or interesting writing.
- Comment: The NUJ and new media – ‘bloggers rejoice in lower standards’
- Top five UK journalism blogs and Tweeters in 2009 (and who to watch in 2010)
- Huffington Post launches college section aggregating student journalism
- American-Statesman: ‘Listening to the public as important as telling the story’
- FollowJourn: @adders/RBI head of blogging