We reported last week that the FT’s new app for iPad was on the brink of launch. Well, now it has got final Apple approval and the Hublot sponsored-app is available to download for free in the iTunes App store or via the iPad app store – although users will need to register or subscribe to one of its tiered options, for varying levels of access.
Here’s the FT’s own blurb, released today:
Key features of the app include the ability to:
- Download the daily FT to your iPad for offline reading
- Access content across all sections of FT.com, fully customisable so users can order key sections of the application interface – including World, Companies, Markets and more
- View the FT’s award-winning high quality video content, including the latest updates on markets and interviews with high profile CEOs each morning. This is the first time the FT has offered video on one of its mobile products.
- A dedicated Markets Data section, including macromaps highlighting markets across the world, with the option to also view regional indices and company information sheets
- Full access to view personal investment portfolios
- Read top ‘must read’ stories of the moment for the iPad edition, determined by the FT editorial team