Forget about the politicians and their wives, which journalist has done it for you during the general election? In this completely unofficial set of polls, let us know whose coverage you’ve enjoyed the most. If you’ve got notable mentions to add, drop us a line [judith at journalism.co.uk], tweet [@journalismnews] or comment below. Nominations were compiled using our readers’ suggestions – but add your own to the poll too!
- #ge2010 Who do you think were the journalism winners?
- #VOJ10 – Twitter is just another outlet, says BBC’s Laura Kuenssberg
- #ge2010: How to follow election day online
- Journalism in Africa: Kenyan news organisations cleared of fuelling post-election violence
- Online Journalism Scandinavia: Database journalism making Norwegian politicians more accountable